Oh Baby!

Hi There!
Nice to visit with you today!

I'm back to share with you that we have a new challenge starting over at Unstampabelles Challenge blog today!
It's a super cute and fun theme...

"Oh Baby"

....you can make something for a baby, you can incorporate baby animals, or simply interpret the theme the way you see fit...just explain to us in your blog post how it fits our theme.
As you know, we always include a twist in our challenge, and for this month we are welcoming you to create something in a more non traditional style.
And a quick reminder that your project cannot have any stamping on it...we want you to think outside the box and come up with a creation that has not been touched by a stamp!

Now I have to admit that I had a hard time trying to think of something non traditional.
The best my creative mind would come up with was a gift box for a baby mini album I've been working on.  (Mini album will preview here on April 10 should you want to see what's going into the box!)  Oh, I suppose as a stretch, I could say that my non traditional style for this project would be that I've actually used cutesy baby paper...instead of my usual vintage styled paper lines.  I never use cutesy paper packs so this was interesting and fun!  LOL

Here's a look at how the gift box came out...


I really enjoyed working with this paper line!
It really did lend itself well to create a cute gift box!

But, before I go....let me remind you that you can get all the deets about the prize and sponsorship happening for this challenge on the Unstampabelles blog!

One lucky winner will be awarded this adorable baby onesie die...(adhesive just pictured to show size of die and is not included)

 

Remember that you have the entire month of April to complete this task should you choose to participate!  I hope I've encouraged you to give it a go!

Until next time...

This project has been shared in the following challenges...
 Come and Get It..."and Baby Makes 3 or More" 
Crafts 4 Eternity..."Baby Baby"


6 comments

Wynn said...

I love your gift box Tracey. It is soooo neat. Can't wait to take a peek inside. Wynn xx

Bunny said...

Hey, Tracey. This is a really cute gift box. All the papers are very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity, Gorgeous gift box! hugs x

Judy McKay said...

Lovely gift box Tracy. Great design. Judy DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "and a baby makes 3” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

Susan Hogan said...

Stunning box - beautifully made as are all your projects. I am so jealous of your skill levels - I tend to throw things together and hope! The album is stunning also!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!