A Little Playtime in the Craft Room...

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick pop in today to show you a little something I threw together in the craft room this morning!

We woke up to no hydro, gusty winds and ....SNOW!!!
Now, I know I live in Manitoba, Canada and can expect the white stuff any time now...but this seems super early!  

Well, the kiddos managed to get ready through the use of flashlights and candlelight and caught the bus in time.  But, don't you know that the hydro came back on just a few minutes after they left!  LOL

I decided I would allow myself 1 hour in the craft room to feel sorry
 for myself about the weather!

I had a new Penny Black stamp that I had been wanting to ink up and decided this would be the perfect time...after all...the stamp looked like my yard with all the snow, etc.  However, I decided that even though my card would depict a snowy scene I could still add a lovely sunset and not the blustery wind I was enduring!

Are you ready to see how it all came together?


I really enjoyed working on this and got to try a few new techniques that I had discovered on the Penny Black YouTube channel! It came together quite quickly and easily!


I had a Christmas card in mind when I started creating this, but think that really this would work as a winter birthday or thinking of you card as well!

Now, I've added this card to my Etsy shop...so if you're interested act quickly, as each card I produce is a one of a kind!  I never make the same exact card twice...and never create the same in bulk!

I do hope you've enjoyed today's share!
I wish you warm and sunny weather wherever you are...I guess I'll keep the snow and not try to pass it along to you!

Until next time...
This card has been entered in the following challenges...
 

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!